Afghanistan is a landlocked country in South Asia situated at the confluence of West, Central and South Asia. Afghanistan is bordered by Pakistan to the east and south. If you want to visit Afghanistan, check out if you need an Afghanistan visa.
2. Afghanistan Visa Application Form
E-visa is not yet available for Afghanistan visa, therefore, you must apply visa application at the nearest Afghani embassies or consulates. Prepare a complete visa application form to submit with the required document.
You can download Afghanistan Visa Application Form here.
3. Guidelines for Completing the Form
– Complete the required information
Marital Status Details
Details of Sponsor
– Fill in the blank. Make sure to read all the instructions carefully and provide as much information as possible, avoid typing errors.
– After finishing the form, check all information again. The information filled in the form should be as clear and exact as possible.
– Finally, print the filled form out and sign it.
NOTE: The Visa application form should be completely filled and signed by Visa applicant and not another person. If the visa applicant is a minor (under 18), the application must be signed by a person having parental authority and their relationship should be included in parentheses (father, mother, guardian). If the visa applicant cannot sign, a cross may be used.
We strongly recommend that you verify critical information unique to your trip with the relevant embassy before travel. Check your eligibility before you apply. If you are eligible to apply you will find guidance on how to complete your application and the evidence you need to provide within the online application.