Albania is a small country with Adriatic and Ionian coastlines and an interior crossed by the Albanian Alps. If you want to visit Albania and you are not citizens of Albania visa exempted countries, you must apply for a visa. Check out the following information to decide what visa application form you need to use in order to applying for an Albania visa.
2. Types of Albania Visa Application Form
There are two types of visa application form that you can use to apply to visit Albania:
Schengen Visa Application Form
Albania is not non EU countries but they ALLOW foreign citizens of other countries to enter and stay in their territories by showing a valid Schengen Visa. You can use a Schengen visa as a substitute visa to their national visas.
Link to download Schengen visa application form here.
Albania National Visa Application Form
If you don’t have a Schengen visa, you can apply for Albania visa to enter this country.
Link to download Albania Visa Application form here
3. Guidelines for Completing the Form
– Complete the required information
Marital Status Details
Details of Sponsor
– Fill in the blank. Make sure to read all the instructions carefully and provide as much information as possible, avoid typing errors.
– After finishing the form, check all information again. The information filled in the form should be as clear and exact as possible.
– Finally, print the filled form out and sign it.
NOTE: The Visa application form should be completely filled and signed by Visa applicant and not another person. If the visa applicant is a minor (under 18), the application must be signed by a person having parental authority and their relationship should be included in parentheses (father, mother, guardian). If the visa applicant cannot sign, a cross may be used.
We strongly recommend that you verify critical information unique to your trip with the relevant embassy before travel. Check your eligibility before you apply. If you are eligible to apply you will find guidance on how to complete your application and the evidence you need to provide within the online application.