Belarus is a landlocked country in Eastern Europe bordered by Russia to the northeast, Ukraine to the south, Poland to the west, and Lithuania and Latvia to the northwest. Belarus is not part of the Schengen Area but they allow foreign citizens of other countries to enter and stay in their territories, ONLY by showing a valid Schengen Visa which can be replace for national visa here. If you don’t have a Schengen visa, you need to apply for a Belarus visa.
2. Types of Belarus Visa Application Form
Foreigners who have a multiple-entry Schengen Visa, can enter and stay in Bosnia and Hercegovina up to 15 DAYS upon every entry per period of 180 DAYS, if visa previously used in one of the Schengen Area.
Most foreign travelers need a visa to come to Belarus. Belarus issues transit, short-term and long-term visas depending on the purpose of the visit and length of stay and also single-entry, double- and multiple-entry visas.
You can download Belarus visa application form here.
3. Guideline to Completing Visa Application Form
– Complete the required information
Marital Status Details
Details of Sponsor
– Fill in the blank. Make sure to read all the instructions carefully and provide as much information as possible, avoid typing errors.
– After finishing the form, check all information again. The information filled in the form should be as clear and exact as possible.
– Finally, print the filled form out and sign it.
NOTE: The Visa application form should be completely filled and signed by Visa applicant and not another person. If the visa applicant is a minor (under 18), the application must be signed by a person having parental authority and their relationship should be included in parentheses (father, mother, guardian). If the visa applicant cannot sign, a cross may be used.
We strongly recommend that you verify critical information unique to your trip with the relevant embassy before travel. Check your eligibility before you apply. If you are eligible to apply you will find guidance on how to complete your application and the evidence you need to provide within the online application.