Brazil is the largest country in both South America and Latin America. Travel to Brazil, and you’ll find jungles, forests, beaches, mountains, rivers, and two of the world’s largest and busiest cities: São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro. Visit Brazil to discover some of the world’s most scenic landscapes. Before travelling to Brazil, please check whether you need a visa.
2. Types of Brazil Visa Application Form
Citizens from the US, Canada, Australia, and Japan no longer need to complete the Brazil visa application as the Brazil eVisa is not available anymore.
You should contact directly to the nearest embassy or consulate to check whether you need a visa to visit Brazil. If you must obtain a visa, you should first prepare a complete and signed visa application form and submit with the required documents.
Link to download Brazil Visa Application Form
3. Guidelines for Completing the Form
– Complete the required information
Marital Status Details
Details of Sponsor
– Fill in the blank. Make sure to read all the instructions carefully and provide as much information as possible, avoid typing errors.
– After finishing the form, check all information again. The information filled in the form should be as clear and exact as possible.
– Finally, print the filled form out and sign it.
NOTE: The Visa application form should be completely filled and signed by Visa applicant and not another person. If the visa applicant is a minor (under 18), the application must be signed by a person having parental authority and their relationship should be included in parentheses (father, mother, guardian). If the visa applicant cannot sign, a cross may be used.
We strongly recommend that you verify critical information unique to your trip with the relevant embassy before travel. Check your eligibility before you apply. If you are eligible to apply you will find guidance on how to complete your application and the evidence you need to provide within the online application.