Bulgaria is a Balkan nation with diverse terrain encompassing Black Sea coastline, a mountainous interior and rivers, including the Danube. Bulgaria is one of the countries which are not part of the Schengen Area, yet they ALLOW foreign citizens of other countries to enter and stay in their territories, ONLY by showing a valid Schengen Visa.
2. Types of Bulgaria Visa Application Form
Since the 31st of the January 2012 the Republic of Bulgaria has entered into force the decision for a visa-free system to enter, transit and stay, for the holders of valid Schengen Visas. The allowed period of stay in this category of foreigners is up to 90 DAYS in any 6-MONTH period.
If you don’t have a Schengen visa, you will need apply for a Bulgaria National Visa. Currently Bulgaria issues national visas only.
You can download Bulgaria visa application form here.
3. Guidelines for Completing the Form
– Complete the required information
Marital Status Details
Details of Sponsor
– Fill in the blank. Make sure to read all the instructions carefully and provide as much information as possible, avoid typing errors.
– After finishing the form, check all information again. The information filled in the form should be as clear and exact as possible.
– Finally, print the filled form out and sign it.
NOTE: The Visa application form should be completely filled and signed by Visa applicant and not another person. If the visa applicant is a minor (under 18), the application must be signed by a person having parental authority and their relationship should be included in parentheses (father, mother, guardian). If the visa applicant cannot sign, a cross may be used.
We strongly recommend that you verify critical information unique to your trip with the relevant embassy before travel. Check your eligibility before you apply. If you are eligible to apply you will find guidance on how to complete your application and the evidence you need to provide within the online application.