Colombia is a country largely situated in the north of South America, with land and territories in North America. Colombia is one of the countries which are not part of the Schengen Area, yet they ALLOW foreign citizens of other countries to enter and stay in their territories, ONLY by showing a valid Schengen Visa.
2. Types of Colombia Visa Application Form
Holders of passports issued by the following countries or territories are granted visa-free access for a maximum of 90 days (unless otherwise noted) if they hold visas or residence permits issued by a Schengen Area country.
- Macau (180 days)
You can apply for a Colombian visa online. In addition, you can obtain Colombian visas at Colombian consulates around the world. The Colombian visa process is fairly easy as it’s done online. You can apply for a Colombia retirement visa online here.
If you want to apply Colombia as traditional way at the consulate or embassy, you can download the Colombia visa application form here.
3. Guidelines for Completing the Form
– Complete the required information
Marital Status Details
Details of Sponsor
– Fill in the blank. Make sure to read all the instructions carefully and provide as much information as possible, avoid typing errors.
– After finishing the form, check all information again. The information filled in the form should be as clear and exact as possible.
– Finally, print the filled form out and sign it.
NOTE: The Visa application form should be completely filled and signed by Visa applicant and not another person. If the visa applicant is a minor (under 18), the application must be signed by a person having parental authority and their relationship should be included in parentheses (father, mother, guardian). If the visa applicant cannot sign, a cross may be used.
We strongly recommend that you verify critical information unique to your trip with the relevant embassy before travel. Check your eligibility before you apply. If you are eligible to apply you will find guidance on how to complete your application and the evidence you need to provide within the online application.