Cyprus is an island country in the Eastern Mediterranean and the third largest and third most populous island in the Mediterranean, located south of Turkey, west of Syria and Lebanon, northwest of Israel and Palestine, north of Egypt, and southeast of Greece. However, depending on your nationality, if you wanted to take a trip to the island of Cyprus, you may need a Cyprus visa.
2. Types of Cyprus Visa Application Form
If you hold a Schengen visa, you are allow to enter transit and stay in the territory of Cyprus for up to 90 days.
You must apply for a Cyprus visa at a Cypriot embassy or consulate abroad or through an authorized visa application center. Whether you want to apply for short stay visa or long stay visa you must download a visa application form.
Link to download Cyprus visa application form here.
3. Guidelines for Completing the Form
– Complete the required information
Marital Status Details
Details of Sponsor
– Fill in the blank. Make sure to read all the instructions carefully and provide as much information as possible, avoid typing errors.
– After finishing the form, check all information again. The information filled in the form should be as clear and exact as possible.
– Finally, print the filled form out and sign it.
NOTE: The Visa application form should be completely filled and signed by Visa applicant and not another person. If the visa applicant is a minor (under 18), the application must be signed by a person having parental authority and their relationship should be included in parentheses (father, mother, guardian). If the visa applicant cannot sign, a cross may be used.
We strongly recommend that you verify critical information unique to your trip with the relevant embassy before travel. Check your eligibility before you apply. If you are eligible to apply you will find guidance on how to complete your application and the evidence you need to provide within the online application.