Estonia, a country in Northern Europe, borders the Baltic Sea and Gulf of Finland. Estonia Schengen visa is a special kind of visa that allows you to travel among all the Schengen countries including Estonia for a maximum period of up to 90 days. For longer trip, you should apply for long stay D-visa.
2. Types of Estonia Visa Application Form
There are two types of visa application form that you can use to apply for an Estonia Visa, depending on your purpose of visa and your nationality.
Application Form for Schengen Visa
If you want to visit Estonia for short stay that is not over 90 days, you should use a Schengen visa form to apply. With this type of visa, you may travel freely throughout the entire Schengen zone. You now can fill the visa application form online here. After completing the online application, the form must be printed out and signed before submitting it, together with other required documents to an Estonian foreign representation for processing. Only a signed application is valid for applying for a visa!
If you want to fill the form by hand, you can download the PDF file then print and fill it.
Link to download Schengen Visa Application Form PDF file here.
Application Form for Long Stay Visa
If you intend to stay in Estonia for more than 90 days, you should use this visa application form to apply for Estonia Visa.
Link to download Estonia Visa application form For long stay.
3. Guideline for Filling in Visa Application Form
- You will have to give the following information on your Schengen visa application form:
- Your personal information,
- Information on your background,
- Your purpose of wishing to enter the Schengen Area,
- Other details regarding your trip.
- Make sure you fill out every required gap.
- Do not leave any columns blank. If you feel that, there are columns that do not correspond to your case, fill them with NA (No Answer).
- Remember to print the form twice. Sign both of the copies at the end.
- If you are a minor, your parents have to submit a written consent and sign in the corresponding column of the application form.
NOTE: Things that you need to keep in mind.
- Anyone can fill your Schengen visa application form, but it needs to be signed only by the applicant.
- None of the fields should be left blank. If a particular field or section does not concern you then mark it as N/A.
- If you are a minor who wants to travel to any of the Schengen countries, then both the parents need to provide a handwritten consent and need to sign the Schengen visa application form.
- Fill the application in black color only. This is good for better scanning and more legible writing.