Finland is a Northern European nation bordering Sweden, Norway and Russia. Its capital, Helsinki, occupies a peninsula and surrounding islands in the Baltic Sea. If you wish to visit Finland, for example as a tourist, or stay with relatives or friends, or make a business or conference trip, you will generally need a visa.
2. Types of Finland Visa Application Forms
Online Visa Application Form
To apply for a schengen visa application form for visiting Finland, you now can fill in application form online to make an appointment via the official websites of VFS Global. Then you will submit your application at the appointment date. After complete the form online, you will need to print and sign it.
Paper Visa Application Form
If you prefer to fill your Schengen visa application form by hand, then you can download the PDF file for schengen visa application form here. However, filling your Schengen visa application form is much easier when done online.
Before to apply for a Schengen visa, you should know the following rules:
- If you are going to visit only one Schengen country, file your application at the embassy / consulate / visa center of that country
- If you are going to visit more than two Schengen countries, file your application:
- At the embassy / consulate / visa center of the country where you will spend most days, if you will be spending unequal amount of days in each
- At the embassy / consulate / visa center of the country where you will step first, if you will be spending an equal amount of days in each