Georgia is a country at the intersection of Europe and Asia with land of rock and stone, medieval fortresses and monasteries, green hills, majestic mountains, deep caves and rocky beaches, Georgia is an fantastic destination for traveling. Whether your purpose of visit Georgia is for work, study or traveling, you should obtain a Georgia visa.
2. Types of Georgia Visa Application Form
If you want to visit Georgia for a short stay less than 90 days, you can apply for e-Visa. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia has recently introduced the Tourist e-Visa for citizens of over 60 countries. This e-Visa allows travelers to enter the country for tourist purposes and it enables them to stay in Georgia for up to 30 days Per Entry or 90 days Per Entry. The e-Visa application process is very simple and 100% online.
You can submit the electronic application here.
Georgia Schengen visa
Foreigners that hold a Schengen visa are allow to enter, transit and stay in the territory of Cyprus for up to 90 days.
3. Guidelines for Completing the Form
– Complete the required information
Marital Status Details
Details of Sponsor
– Fill in the blank. Make sure to read all the instructions carefully and provide as much information as possible, avoid typing errors.
– After finishing the form, check all information again. The information filled in the form should be as clear and exact as possible.
– Finally, print the filled form out and sign it.
NOTE: The Visa application form should be completely filled and signed by Visa applicant and not another person. If the visa applicant is a minor (under 18), the application must be signed by a person having parental authority and their relationship should be included in parentheses (father, mother, guardian). If the visa applicant cannot sign, a cross may be used.
We strongly recommend that you verify critical information unique to your trip with the relevant embassy before travel. Check your eligibility before you apply. If you are eligible to apply you will find guidance on how to complete your application and the evidence you need to provide within the online application.