Previously, we had introduce the way to write an invitation letter for friends and many people ask us for invitation letter for U.S. Visa for Parents. This post will show you more detail about Invitation letter for Parents and how to write it.
You need to send an invitation letter to your parents saying that you are inviting them to visit you and sign it. It legally supports your parents intent to come to US and you are inviting them to visit.
What should you write in a letter of invitation for US visitor visa for Parents
Similar to invitation letter for friend, Invitation letter for Parents also must include:
➤ The purpose of visit, what places your parents will visit,
➤ How long your parents will be staying with you or where you’ve made arrangements for him or her to stay,
➤ How much of the person’s expenses in the U.S., if any, you plan to cover,
➤ Whether you will be covering the person’s transportation to and from the United States
How to write a letter of invitation for US visitor visa for Parents
The letter should be personal so that you will show the close relationship with your parents. Anyway, the content of the letter should include the following information:
• Host’s full name.
• Host’s date of birth.
• Host’s address and telephone number in the United States.
• Host’s occupation.
• Host’s status in the United States.
• A photocopy of a document proving the host’s status in the United States.
• Guest’s full name.
• Guest’s date of birth.
• Guest’s address and telephone number.
• Guest’s relationship to the host.
• The purpose of the trip.
• Information on how long the guest intends to stay in the United States of America (specific dates).
• Details on accommodation and living expenses.
• Signature of the host.
Sample of letter of invitation for US visitor visa for Parents