Kosovo is a fascinating land at the heart of the Balkans rewarding visitors with welcoming smiles, charming mountain towns, incredible hiking opportunities. Depending on your nationality, you may need to apply for a visa to visit Kosovo.
2. Types of Kosovo Visa Application Form
Foreigners which possess a valid multi-entry Schengen Visa are exempt to obtain a Kosovo Visa to enter, transit or stay in the Territory of the Republic of Kosovo for up to 15 DAYS within a period of 6-MONTHS.
Kosovo Visa Application Form
If you are not citizens of Kosovo visa exempt countries, you must apply for a Kosovo visa at the embassy or consulate around the world. You must submit a signed visa application form with the required documents.
Link to download Kosovo visa application form here.
3. Guideline for completing the visa application form
– Complete the required information
Marital Status Details
Details of Sponsor
– Fill in the blank. Make sure to read all the instructions carefully and provide as much information as possible, avoid typing errors.
– After finishing the form, check all information again. The information filled in the form should be as clear and exact as possible.
– Finally, print the filled form out and sign it.
NOTE: The Visa application form should be completely filled and signed by Visa applicant and not another person. If the visa applicant is a minor (under 18), the application must be signed by a person having parental authority and their relationship should be included in parentheses (father, mother, guardian). If the visa applicant cannot sign, a cross may be used.
We strongly recommend that you verify critical information unique to your trip with the relevant embassy before travel. Check your eligibility before you apply. If you are eligible to apply you will find guidance on how to complete your application and the evidence you need to provide within the online application.