South Africa is a country on the southernmost tip of the African continent, marked by several distinct ecosystems. Traveling to South Africa, you can experience a wild, breathtaking, endless, bustling getaways. Check if you need a visa to enter this country.
2. South Africa Visa Application Form
The South African Department of Home Affairs introduced electronic visas for tourists. The eVisa program is currently only open to Kenya. Visitors who use the eVisa program apply and pay a fee online, and then receive their electronic visa via email before traveling to South Africa.
You should contact directly to the nearest South African embassy or consulate to check whether you need a visa to visit South Africa. If you must obtain a visa, you should first prepare a complete and signed visa application form and submit with the required documents.
Link to download South Africa Visa Application Form
3. Guidelines for Completing the Form
– Complete the required information
- Personal information
- Passport information
- Contact details
- Marital Status Details
- Details of Sponsor
- Travel information
– Fill in the blank. Make sure to read all the instructions carefully and provide as much information as possible, avoid typing errors.
– After finishing the form, check all information again. The information filled in the form should be as clear and exact as possible.
– Finally, print the filled form out and sign it.
NOTE: The Visa application form should be completely filled and signed by Visa applicant and not another person. If the visa applicant is a minor (under 18), the application must be signed by a person having parental authority and their relationship should be included in parentheses (father, mother, guardian). If the visa applicant cannot sign, a cross may be used.
We strongly recommend that you verify critical information unique to your trip with the relevant embassy before travel. Check your eligibility before you apply. If you are eligible to apply you will find guidance on how to complete your application and the evidence you need to provide within the online application.