Turkmenistan is a country in Central Asia bordered by the Caspian Sea and largely covered by the Karakum Desert. It’s famous for archaeological ruins including those at Nisa and Merv, major stops along the ancient trade route the Silk Road. If you want to visit Turkmenistan, check if you need a visa to enter this country.
2. Turkmenistan Visa Application Form
According to Turkmenistan’s visa policy, all travelers must obtain a visa. To get that visa, you need to hold an invitation letter from a travel agency licensed in Turkmenistan. You should contact directly to the nearest Turkmenistan embassy or consulate to check whether you need a visa to visit Turkmenistan. If you must obtain a visa at the embassy/consulate, you should first prepare a complete and signed visa application form and submit with the required documents.
Link to download Turkmenistan Visa Application Form
3. Guidelines for Completing the Form
– Complete the required information
- Personal information
- Passport information
- Contact details
- Marital Status Details
- Details of Sponsor
- Travel information
– Fill in the blank. Make sure to read all the instructions carefully and provide as much information as possible, avoid typing errors.
– After finishing the form, check all information again. The information filled in the form should be as clear and exact as possible.
– Finally, print the filled form out and sign it.
NOTE: The Visa application form should be completely filled and signed by Visa applicant and not another person. If the visa applicant is a minor (under 18), the application must be signed by a person having parental authority and their relationship should be included in parentheses (father, mother, guardian). If the visa applicant cannot sign, a cross may be used.
We strongly recommend that you verify critical information unique to your trip with the relevant embassy before travel. Check your eligibility before you apply. If you are eligible to apply you will find guidance on how to complete your application and the evidence you need to provide within the online application.