China is a populous nation in East Asia whose vast landscape encompasses grassland, mountains, mountains, lakes, rivers and more than 14,000km of coastline. There are a lot of things to do and explore here. To apply for a Chinese visa, you need to complete an application form attached with your recently-taken color photos, prepare a valid passport, and submit them along with supporting documents to the embassy or consulate that’s in charge of your residence area. Below are the visa application forms you can use to apply for China Visa.
2. Types of China Visa Applications forms
Evisa Application Form
Certain nationalities can apply for a Chinese visa directly online at some authorized companies with group evisa. The Group eVisa is only issued to tourist groups with 2 or more members who must travel together in China. It is issued for single entry only and it is valid for 30 days after arrival.
This visa can only be requested by citizens of the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, South Korea, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, Norway, New Zealand, Holland, Portugal, United Kingdom, Spain, United States of America, Sweden and Switzerland. In this article we will talk mainly about this method of applying Chinese visa.
Paper Application Form (Download PDF form to fill and print)
To apply for a Visa to enter China you should download the China Visa Application Form (V.2013) here.
For entering the other parts belong to China such as Hongkong, Macao, you may need to consider the following forms:
3. Guidelines for Completing the Form
– Complete the required information
- Personal information
- Passport information
- Contact details
- Marital Status Details
- Details of Sponsor
- Travel information
– Fill in the blank. Make sure to read all the instructions carefully and provide consice information, avoid typing errors.
– After finishing the form, check all information again. The information filled in the form should be as clear and exact as possible.
– Finally, print the filled form out and sign it.
- The applicant should guarantee that all information provided in the application is true and correct. Any false, misleading or incomplete information may result in denial of the visa or refusal of entry into China.
- The invitation letter may be in the form of fax, photocopy or computer printout. An applicant may be required to submit an original invitation, provide other supporting documents, or schedule an interview with the consular officer.
- The consular officer will make decisions on whether or not to grant a visa and allowed validity, duration of stay and number of entries based on individual application.