New Zealand is a country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean consisting of 2 main islands, both marked by volcanoes and glaciation. To visit New Zealand, the first thing you should do is checking out if you need to apply for a visa or not. You can apply for New Zealand Visa online or offline depending on your purpose.
2. Types of New Zealand Visa Application Form
You can apply online for most work, visitor or student visas. You can upload supporting documents, photographs and also pay for your application online. It is faster and more convenient to apply online.
Paper visa form
You can download PDF form here.
3. Guidelines for Completing the Form
– Complete the required information
- Personal information
- Passport information
- Contact details
- Marital Status Details
- Details of Sponsor
- Travel information
– Fill in the blank. Make sure to read all the instructions carefully and provide as much information as possible, avoid typing errors.
– After finishing the form, check all information again. The information filled in the form should be as clear and exact as possible.
– Finally, print the filled form out and sign it.
NOTE : The Visa application form should be completely filled and signed by Visa applicant and not another person. If the visa applicant is a minor (under 18), the application must be signed by a person having parental authority and their relationship should be included in parentheses (father, mother, guardian). If the visa applicant cannot sign, a cross may be used.
We strongly recommend that you verify critical information unique to your trip with the relevant embassy before travel. Check your eligibility before you apply. If you are eligible to apply you will find guidance on how to complete your application and the evidence you need to provide within the online application.