1. Overview Romania is a southeastern European country known for the forested region of Transylvania, ringed by the Carpathian Mountains. Its prese
1. Overview Mexico is a country in the southern portion of North America. It is bordered to the north by the United States; to the south and west b
1. Overview Georgia is a country at the intersection of Europe and Asia with land of rock and stone, medieval fortresses and monasteries, green hil
1. Overview Cyprus is an island country in the Eastern Mediterranean and the third largest and third most populous island in the Mediterranean, loc
1. Overview Croatia is a small yet highly geographically diverse crescent-shaped country, located in the northwestern part of the Balkan Peninsula.
1. Overview Colombia is a country largely situated in the north of South America, with land and territories in North America. Colombia is one of th
1. Overview Bulgaria is a Balkan nation with diverse terrain encompassing Black Sea coastline, a mountainous interior and rivers, including the Dan
1. Overview Belarus is a landlocked country in Eastern Europe bordered by Russia to the northeast, Ukraine to the south, Poland to the west, and Li